This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting Stock Firmware a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
- With all this information, you must have known why you need or need not restore the firmware on iPhone, the result of it, and how to restore iPhone firmware without iTunes.
- ITunes/Finder will install the updates and restart your iPhone and you will see Success message on iTunes dashboard.
- Thus try to disable antivirus before restoring iPhone, iPad, etc.
- You can choose a suitable method based on your own situation.
If you have faced an abrupt shutdown before facing the black screen, it might be due to the startup disk malfunction. Depending on your device type, you can power cycle your Mac using one of the methods below. If your Mac cannot shut down and startup normally, it is due to some bugs or errors in the OS. Most of these errors get fixed merely by restarting your Mac. The black screen may also result from the glitches in the startup process of your Mac. Your macOS will perceive them as unavailable and eventually cause a black screen. Mac machines are counted among the sturdiest systems available around the globe.
Restoring iPhone firmware is a great solution to a lot of iPhone-related problems. Normally, we need to use iTunes to restore iPhone firmware. But sometimes, there are some situations where we cannot use iTunes to restore the firmware, or we don’t want to use iTunes to erase the phone data while restoring. Is it possible to restore iPhone firmware without iTunes? The answer is YES, and here in this article, you will find the best way to do that. Normally, most users won’t even know what is firmware.
- Basically, A firmware is an IPSW file package that stores everything needed to run the core operating system, which is iOS for iPhone or iPad users.
- Now we can assume that there is some critical error in the software components or some key operational element has gone corrupt.
- Better yet, it requires no prior expertise to guide you through a smooth repair process.
- File corrupted or not a valid VFF file.
- Once detected, please choose “Free Quick Fix” to repair your iPhone black screen for free.
More hardware causes may include as follows. The creators of such malware strains don’t always do a good job, so you may be able to recover your files even if they become corrupt.
As such, the internal build number is the best way to refer to a specific firmware. In many cases, once you update the software, the problem will be fixed.